Monday, January 19, 2009

Kassie and her smile


I took Kassie and Christopher to the dentist last week and it was a horrific experience...for me anyway. The dentist forgot to deaden Kassie's gums before he started drilling on her, so of course she had a "wonderful" experience, but she came through it okay. It wasn't until later, when we got home and I commented on her crooked smile, that she started panicking. She just Cried and cried and couldn't bring herself to believe me that she would get her smile back after the "sleepy stuff" wore off. Even after I drowned her in two dishes of ice cream she was still a little sad. Of course that didn't stop her from posing for a picture with her lopsided smile. Beauty to prevail though and she is all better now!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's still the cutest kitty on the block!

Grammy said...

I think your blog is cool. Thanks for inviting me to see it.
Love, Mom/Grammy xo