Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Post for the Year

So here I go with my blog entry for this year! I am so good at this!! Last year was a little crazy. It all went by so fast!! Before I knew it I was having surgery and we were moving! And now it's a whole new year!! It's scary how fast time flys when you get old! Emma continued to tear it up through 2010. She is quite the little firecracker. I just asked her today if Dad was her favorite dad, to which she replied, "No...You are!!" That warms my heart. Even if she refered to me as a dad. She doesn't know the difference....right? She's only 2! We've had a few runs at potty training. The first time she saw that the little neighbor girl was using the "potty" so she decided not to be out done. She was doing really well until I (who am of course her fav) went in for back surgery and had to pawn her off on Grammy. Of course she LOVES Grammy, but I think not having her mom there too kinda bothered her. So now we're on training number three or four which is the first one that I have resorted to using bribery, and still the only time she'll use the "potty" is when she wants candy.

5 comments:

Josh said...

Hi Guys!
Sounds like you are having fun!
hope to see or talk with you soon!

-Josh Bosley

Josh said...

Hello???

Meri said...

Hey josh!! How ya doing?
-Meri

Meri said...

Hello?!!

Josh said...

Fairly well!