Sunday, August 5, 2007

Purpose

Ready.
Set.
Go.

Going to try to use this site basically as a family journal. I'll be keeping it for my own purposes but welcome friends and family to view anytime to keep up to date with our happenings.

Believe me, I know what you're thinking: booooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg...

I'll try to throw in a little humor to keep things interesting. For example, I'll tell of my experience with a skunk last night and give the details of Kassie's infatuation with "heeee-ing" cats and kittens.

Pictures will be included more often than not and hopefully that will be entertaining to anyone who dislikes reading. You know who you are.

Signed (once and only once),

-William Loren Munn

2 comments:

cmebfarout said...

this is awesome!! i love it! your dialogue is hilarious!! keep it up!

~Caylena~

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute idea!! I love it!!

Harmonee